.

.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Night At The Movies! 1/8/11

Who cares what picture we see?


I do, actually! And if we'd been hanging out tonight, we could have watched this movie:











Here's the poster for this epic:



I like how even then Hollywood was ageist enough to feature the stars' names on the poster, but not let their "seasoned" faces be seen...



And don't worry - even though 66% of the blog in 2011 have been movie trailer posts so far - they're not taking over - I just wanted to introduce the new department and see if we can make it weekly for the rest of the year...

Til next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

1 comment:

  1. It's James Bond meets Ultraman! I love it. But...shouldn't it have been titled something like Elevation Negative Nine Thousand? In an otherwise meticulously accurate documentary, I think their coordinates were off.

    ReplyDelete