.

.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Video Vault of Mora Tau! 6/2/11

Normally I wander the vast expanse of the VVoMT, looking for something interesting to post. But tonight it will be quick, as I saw this clip sitting on the shelf during my research for the Vincentennial last week.


How about some good old fashioned red-n-blue 3-D courtesy a quick snippet from 1953's House of Wax?




I've never seen the red and blue 1950's stuff projected - only when they had that brief run of trying to air them on television in the early 80's (remember Gorilla at Large with host Harry (Night Court) Anderson before he had the (Night Court)?) It didn't work all that well back then; this seems a little more effective for whatever reason.


In any case, scare up some old school 3-D glasses and check out 39 seconds worth of how they used to roll (which is to say - right at you!)





Til next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment