.

.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

50 Followers!

Huzzah!

Let's Get Out of Here! has reached the wonderful number 50 in People of Taste and Distinction! My thanks to everyone who clicked that button - and thanks to #50, Michael Fitzgerald! Welcome aboard, Mr. F! Come by often, stay late, and comment as often as the mood strikes you!


In the meantime, here's a choice bit of pithy PSA-ing from artist Rob Kelly:






And with 50 great people like all of you as blog pals - neither do I! Cheers all around!


Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Woohoo! 50 Followers! Congrats!
    Let's drink to the next 50!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! :) Love you lita! Congrats your awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you back! Thanks very much - and thanks for jumping on board!

      Delete
  3. Congratualations on reaching the 50 milestone! I'm really glad I found you on the A to Z blog challenge last year. I've enjoyed reading your entertaining and often enlightening posts! Keep up the good work, Craig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luana - thank you so very much! I'm also glad you dropped by last April - your blogs are so much fun to visit and it's been very cool watching you develop as a filmmaker!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations!! I'm going to have a Gumball Head beer in your honor, my friend. I am very proud to be one of the first 50 and here's 50 more times 100. LGOOH rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa! I am thrilled to have you as a pal - the Imaginarium is one of the coolest spots on the Interweb to visit! Say, you wouldn't have an extra one of those Gumball Head beers by any chance?

      Delete