.

.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Saturday Night at the Movies 8/11/12!

Who cares what picture we see?
When I really sat down and thought about it - it was obvious that Jack Albertson certainly would, so let's take a look at this one...







I think I might have read the novelization of this one before I saw it - but did finally track it down on VHS. It's a wonderfully gory scarepic - and to say any more about the story would only serve to spoil it. It's a fine cast though - in addition to the stars listed on the poster, you also get Barry Corbin, Lisa Blount, and an early role for one Robert Englund.

I like it a lot and would watch it with you in a heart beat - if you'd like to come check out my DVD edition - even this evening!



Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

5 comments:

  1. A stunningly awesome but sadly overlooked little 80s classic I haven't seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it, Harry! I think it's getting programmed in to this year's Crazy Movie Weekend: Halloween Horrorfest - which, by the way, is scheduled for October 19-21 this year, should you find yourself able to come by!

      Delete
  2. Melody Anderson... there is a name I have not heard in ages. I haven't seen this one in a long time, so I will certainly have to see if my source can track it down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find it - or, you too could join us for the Crazy Movie Weekend: Halloween Horrorfest October 19-21!

      Delete