.

.

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday Night at the Movies 1/19/13!

Who cares what picture we see?


Why wouldn't Inger Stevens? I can't think of a reason! So here's the pick:










After achieving stardom making spaghetti westerns with Sergio Leone, Clint Eastwood came home to the good ol' Us of A to making a domestic version of those cowboy pasta flicks. It's a great cast - and Eastwood's always fun in Western duds.



This just jumped into the video vault on Blu-Ray - so we should be viewing a pristine hi-def copy - you know - if you came over to watch this with me this evening...


Until next post - where we'll be joining up with a little celebration called the My Favorite Martian Blogfest - you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my dad's fave Eastwood films. He got me hooked on spaghetti westerns when I was in junior high. Been a fan ever since. How fitting that Pat Hingle was in here as I just watched him in my fave 80's sci fi horror Maximum Overdrive as one Bubba Hendershot. He sure worked a lot with Eastwood.

    ReplyDelete