.

.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Celebrity Endorsement: Peter Jason!






Here's a guy with over 200 acting credits to his name - as perfect an example of "oh, that guy!" as ever there was. His name may or may not be known to you - but you're bound to have seen him in something - Heartbreak Ridge, Arachnophobia, Dreamscape, The Karate Kid - or dozens of  other movies - plus he's been a guest star on seemingly every TV show from the 80's or 90's.

He's also worked several times with a certain director - but I'll let him tell you about that - and his good taste in movie blogs:








Thank you Mr. Jason!





I think?









Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A John Carpenter Movie, Cause I Am Outta Here!

6 comments:

  1. Talk to the hand Craig! Cool endorement since he's one of my favorite actors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talking, Maurice! He is a hell of an actor - and it was very cool to get to meet him.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I remember him from "Prince of Darkness" and "Arachnophobia"! Very cool guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is indeed - he's been in every John Carpenter movie (I think) for at least 25 years!

      Delete