.

.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday Night at the Movies 10/12/13!

Who cares what picture we see?



Lou David refuses to answer the question - but we're going with this one nonetheless...












This was kind of the Holy Grail of slasher pictures back in the day - with The Prowler and Intruder probably rounding out the Top Three hard to find movies. I'd read all about Tom Savini's makeup effects for this flick in his book - but the movie was hard to find throughout the early VHS boom in the early 80's.




I finally saw it in college - a one shot rental. I remember enjoying it - but I haven't seen it since. Back then the only face I knew was Brian Backer - Mark "The Rat" Ratner from Fast Times at Ridgemont High - but nowadays viewers will also recognize Holly Hunter and Jason Alexander in there as well!




I just added this to the video vault in another swell Blu-Ray release from those fine folks at Scream! Factory - and I plan to re-premiere it during the Crazy Movie Weekend:Halloween Horrorfest 3 this month!




But you and I could get an early viewing of it - even tonight - if you want to come over and check it out with me!








That wraps up this post - until tomorrow - you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment