.

.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #146!



The Dead One  (Mardi Gras Productions, 1962)



This appear to be a serious old school voodoo/zombie movie from director Barry Mahon - better known for nudie cutie movies like The Beast That Killed Women. It was also apparently very hard to find before a print turned up for a DVD release. I would love to see it!











Blood Alley  (Warner Bros., 1955)



I haven't seen this action flick with the Duke - but I'm sure I will one of these days! And doesn't Lauren Bacall look vaguely like Princess Leia here?












The Dorm That Dripped Blood  (New Image, 1982)



This is a low budget slasher flick from near the end of the cycle started with Halloween...I'm pretty fond of it - even though I'm the first to admit it's no classic.


















No comments:

Post a Comment