.

.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday Night at the Movies 12/14/13!

Who cares what picture we see?


I have to believe Tracie Savage does - so on this day after a Friday the 13th - it's time to go for more of the same, only deeper...








It's one of my favorites in the series - but you probably already knew that. That's a really great trailer too - all the Jason's woods stuff and that final printed bit about joining him there on Friday August 13th - so very cool!



I have the movie on DVD in 2D and red/blue 3D - I'm holding off on a Blu-Ray upgrade until they remaster the thing with non-red/blue 3D. In any case, we could get either one of the DVD versions spinning in moments - if you wanted to come by and see it with me - even tonight!



Until next post, you Can Poke Me With 3D Glasses, Cause I Am Outta Here!

2 comments:

  1. A 3D Friday the 13th movie. I wonder why they don't have more horror 3D movies these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Bloody Valentine was a lot of fun in 3-D in 2009!

      Delete