.

.

Monday, September 8, 2014

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #180!



Theme Week!



This week three posters for the same movie -




Battle in Outer Space  (Toho Studios, 1959)


This was brought over for American release by Columbia Pictures in 1960.








This is on record as being the first Japanese science fiction film to have the Japanese cast listed on the American posters.









I like all three posters, and in fact can't even point to a clear favorite. I haven't seen this movie - but I sure would like to!










Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. I love all three too, and will definitely have to look that film up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you find it - I really want to see it too!

      Delete
  2. Wonderful poster designs that really make it feel epic Craig.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably is, considering the state of the art for the times - certain to be rather quaint and charming now.

      Delete