.

.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Halloween Horror Hotties 2014!

It's one of my favorite annual posts!






Heather Dorff   (Truth or Dare)




 
 














































Valerie Leon   (Blood from the Mummy's Tomb)





































Mie Hama   (King Kong vs Godzilla)










































Jessica Cameron  (Camel Spiders)





























Leyla Milani  (El Mascarado Massacre)























Shanna Forrestall   (John Schneider's Smothered)




























































Pam Grier   (Scream Blacula Scream)
































Christina Applegate   (Jaws of Satan)
































Karen Black  (Trilogy of Terror)



























Sheri Moon Zombie  (House of 1000 Corpses)




















































They make my eyes very happy even as the movies they're in make my eyes so scared...






Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!


8 comments:

  1. All gorgeous but I'm partial to Pam Grier and Jessica Cameron. Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotties indeed, especially Sheri Moon Zombie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *rant* Cameron is one of the most unsympathetic, most annoying women I've ever came across in my entire life *rant over*

    All the others are rather adorable. Dorff isn't exactly a good actress but dayum, she's smoking hawt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really? I think we need to chat, off camera, as it were...

      Delete