.

.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday Night at the Movies 11/1/14!

Who cares what picture we see?


Lloyd Bochner would - I think. In any case - to step away from horror after 31 straight posts - let's fly our exploitation flag with this one...









I'm not sure what kept me from ever hearing of or seeing this movie back in the day - but it never played Showtime, and I never saw it available to rent on VHS. Hearing about it somewhere a year or two ago - I tracked down a copy.


I still haven't watched it - but when you combine a cast like that with stunts from Joie Chitwood's group and a lead character made for a 42nd St Grindhouse flick - I'm in like Flynn, baby!


We could be checking this one out together anytime - even this very evening - if you want to use your own legs (or wheels) to come on by!





Until next post, you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

4 comments:

  1. Mr No Legs... "No-one wants to meet him face to face"

    I've never heard of this, but it does sound like it's worth watching! I've added it to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a trip - reeking with 70's Florida ambiance! Let us know if you see it!

      Delete
  2. Craig, I've had a bootleg of this one for nearly a decade, and I STILL haven't watched it! Maybe I just feel it won't live up to that awesome poster or incredible title... As for a palette cleanser, our saturday night movie was Uncle Buck, the perfect antidote for a horror overdose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll find it fulfills itself - it's a film that only could have been made in that place at that time with those people. I liked it quite a bit.

      Delete