.

.

Monday, February 6, 2017

Maniacal Movie Poster Monday #250!

Wow! Today marks a milestone in this department! #250! Yowza!




Monster from the Ocean Floor  (Lippert Pictures, 1954)




Roger Corman's debut flick - but he was the producer, not the director for this one. It's not much; but it is indispensable as a historic artifact if for no other reason.










Adventures of a Taxi Driver  (Icon Film Distribution, 1976)



There was along running series of movies - much like the Carry On films - with titles featuring "Adventures" or "Confessions" of some job in England. I've not seen any of them. This one never played theaters in America - but I think you can get it on DVD these days.










She-Devil Island  (First Division Pictures, 1936)


No idea what this one is all about - but as the writer and director of a movie called Island of the She-Devils made 56 years later - I'd like to check this one out! If you are interested in reading about my version - HERE is a link to part one of the two parts I posted.












Until next post - you Can Poke Me With A Fork, Cause I Am Outta Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment